- Dress – All players must be neatly attired.
- Equipment – Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Course practice – Having more than 2 balls in play is prohibited.
- Course care – Please replace divots, repair pitch marks on green and smooth sand bunkers.
- Keep golf carts 10 metres from greens, tees and water.
- Play – Maximum of 4 players per group.
- Please play without undue delay.
- Please observe the rules of Golf.
All waterways are to be treated as a lateral hazard.
The clubhouse, pergolas, garden beds, practice putting green, bridges, signs, irrigation shed, formed pathways and service roads may be treated as obstructions. A ball may be dropped at the nearest point which avoids these conditions, no nearer the hole without penalty.
Should a sprinkler head
- Interfere with a player’s stance or intended swing
- Interfere with the intended line of play when the ball is on or within two club lengths of the putting surface
The ball may be dropped in a position that avoids these conditions, no nearer the hole without penalty.
OUT OF BOUNDS
Out of bounds is defined by course fencing, marker stakes and includes the carpark. The rules of golf apply.
A ball striking overhead wires or power station may be replayed without penalty.